Linyuan Lu's graduate students
- Xing Peng,
Ph.D in 2012.
Currently associated Professor, Center for Applied Mathematics,
Tianjin University, China.
- Travis Johnston, Ph.D in 2014.
Currently Postdoctoral Researcher at Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
- Edward Boehnlein, Ph. D in 2016.
- Ann Clifton, M.S. in 2015, currently full-time instructor at University of South Carolina.
Current Ph. D students:
- Shuliang Bai expected
to graduate in August 2018. Accepted a Postdoc offer at Harvard University.
- Zhiyu Wang, third year Ph.D student.
- Joshua Thompson, second year Ph. D. student.